Nose Reshaping to Bring the Shape and Size of Nose to Proper Proportion
Some people might have various issues related to the natural shape of their nose with which they are born.
- Some people have abnormally larger noses that draw attention other than any other facial part. The size and shape of nose is not in proper proportion with other facial parts in these people. This phenomenon causes humiliation for them.
- Similarly noses of some people are surprisingly smaller than their other facial parts. This also causes odd and awkward looks.
- Some people might have issues with specific areas of their noses. Sometimes the nostrils are enlarged and much flatter, tip of the nose might be facing too much in upward direction spoiling the shape of nose, or some people might have tips of their noses similar to beak of a parrot facing downwards and curvy in shape.
For all these issues cosmetic surgeons have precise answers in terms of cosmetic surgeries that are commonly known as nose job. After a complete diagnosis of shape and size of patient’s nose, his lifestyle and medical history surgeons decide to adapt a particular surgical procedure for nose reshaping.
Usually all these procedures are carried out after administering general anesthesia for the comfort of the patient during the surgery.
- For reducing the shape of patient’s nose surgeons perform reduction rhinoplasty. They take smaller incisions below the nostrils or between the nostrils externally. These incisions are almost invisible as they hide under the natural contours of nose after surgery. Then the surgeons would remove cartilage and bone in order to reduce the shape of nose.
- For enlarging the shape of patient’s nose surgeons carry out augmentation rhinoplasty. This process involves widening of nose contours through synthetic implants. This surgery increases the projection of nasal dorsum and also can place grafts to reduce irregularities of bony dorsum and upper or lower cartilages.
- It is also possible to augment the tip of the nose and other parts such as nostrils and any humps and dumps on the nose profile by cosmetic surgery.
For more details about Rhinoplasty surgery call @ 09958221983 & visit: www.bestrhinoplastyindia.com
For more details visit:
Dr. Ajaya Kashyap (M.D., FACS)
13 Palam Marg, Vasant Vihar,
New Delhi-110057 (INDIA)
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/bestrhinoplastyindia/